Total Care Home Medical Equipment Solutions
Total Care Home Medical Equipment has been providing home medical equipment and supplies, as well as specialty rehabilitation equipment since 1983.
We welcome you to our website as an extension of our high involvement, hands on business and reputation. We are not an internet business. We have knowledgeable staff who understands the business, the products and the people who use them.
E-mail us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax us at 516-326-6196, or call us at 800-698-4990 Monday to Friday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. We are happy to answer any questions about products you see on our site or help locate products you don't see.
- We handle an extensive line of incontinence products for mild to extreme incontinence protection in sizes ranging from child and youth to adult and bariatric. Incontinence liners, bladder control pads, protective underwear, youth and adult diapers, underpads, and skin protection products are available from leading brands such as SCA Tena; Serenity; First Quality; Prevail, Tranquility, Attends, Depend, Covidien Kendall, Abena, Invacare, Medline Molicare, Dignity, Whitestone and Humanicare.
- Nutritional supplements and meal replacements are often recommended to create or maintain a balanced diet. We carry a full line of medical nutritionals for oral and tube administration, as well as fiber supplements, protein supplements, and calorie supplements in powder and liquid form.
- Food thickeners and pre thickened beverages are designed to help people with dysphagia maintain proper nutrition and hydration. In addition to a wide variety of powder and gel food and beverage thickeners, we have the full line of Resource thickened beverages, including thickened water, Dairy Thick thickened milk and thickened juices.
- Adult, Tall, Bariatric, Junior, and Pediatric walkers and rollators from leading manufacturers including Invacare, Guardian; Graham Field Lumex, Drive Medical and Medline.
- Safety is a major concern in the bathroom. Raised toilet seats, bath chairs, and bathtub transfer benches can provide independence and maintain dignity for people who need a little extra help.
- Commodes and shower commode chairs can make a world of difference for someone who is disabled or recuperating after injury or illness. Featuring brands like Guardian, Invacare, Drive and Graham Field Lumex we have a full selection of commodes to fit your short or long term needs. More complex equipment, not shown on our site, is available by calling our office.
- Transport chairs and wheelchairs in a variety of sizes, styles and price ranges to fit most general needs by leading manufacturers such as Drive Medical, Invacare, Graham Field Lumex and Medline.
- Hip chairs and hip kits make things easier after hip surgery or for anyone who has trouble bending and reaching
- Specialty rehabilitation, adaptive equipment and assistive technology are areas that we have been involved in for almost 30 years. In the Metro New York area we work with many of the top institutions as well as home therapists and physicians and early intervention programs to provide the most appropriate equipment for children and adults. We have included some of theConvaid special needs strollers on our website for your convenience. We are available to discuss any other adaptive equipment you may need or be interested in.
Our knowledgeable customer service and rehab technology staff is available from 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. ET, Monday through Friday and any time for e-mail and fax inquiries.
We pride ourselves on our prompt response to e-mail inquiries and deal with many manufacturers, brands and products not included on our site.
We normally ship orders within 24 hours and track each one ourselves.
Total Care Home Medical Equipment
40 Nassau Terminal Road
New Hyde Park, New York 11040