The Tena Pads and Pant system provides a solution for moderate to heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection.
- Pad is secure with a more discreet, body close fit when worn with the Tena Knit or Comfort Pants.
- Dry-Fast Core pulls fluid away from the skin and traps it into the lower storage core where it is gelled by superabsorbent microbeads for greater security and skin dryness.
- Pad design is open on the sides leaving more skin surface exposed to the air.
- Contoured core promotes improved comfort and leakage protection.
- Soft, nonwoven, backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and discretion.
- Oval shaped elastics hug the body, creating a comfortable seal for improved leakage protection.
- Wetness indicator alerts caregivers that the pad needs to be checked
Tena Pads are designed to be worn with Tena Pants for a close fit with maximum discretion.