Compleat Pediatric is an unflavored tube feeding formula made with real food ingredients.
- For children 1 - 13 years old.
- 250 calories per 8.45 oz.
- 15% Protein from dehydrated chicken powder, milk protein concentrate, pea protein isolate.
- 51% Carbohydrates from brown rice syrup, fruit and vegetable ingredient blend including: tomato paste, green bean powder, peach puree, carrot powder, cranberry juice concentrate.
- 34% Fat from canola oil, MCT oil.
- Caloric Density: 1.0 cal/mL
- Free Water: 84%
- Osmolality: 400 mOsm/kg water
- Fiber Content: 8 g/L from pea fiber, gum acacia, FOS, inulin, fruit and vegetable ingredient blend.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance diets (not for individuals with galactosemia), gluten free.
- Fiber blend helps support digestive health and normal bowel function.
- Made with real food ingredients: chicken, fruit, vegetables and cranberry juice.
- Sold in cases of 24 - 8.45 oz. cartons.
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product
More fruit and vegetable ingredients includes a blend of 6 fruits and vegetables - peas, tomato paste, green beans, peaches, carrots, cranberry juice concentrate.
Contains brown rice syrup as the main source of carbohydrates.
No corn ingredients.
No soy ingredients.