Boost Kid Essentials 1.5 is a calorically dense nutritionally complete pediatric formula.
- Specially designed formula and packaging for children 1 to 13 years old.
- Provides more calories per serving than standard 1.0 formulas.
- For tube feeding or oral use.
- 360 calories per 8 oz.
- 11% Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates [milk], whey protein concentrate); 44% Carbohydrates; 45% Fat
- Caloric Density: 1.5 cal/mL
- NPC: N Ratio: 199:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 10:90
- n6:n3 Ratio: 6.9:1
- Water: 72%
- Osmolality: 390 mOsm/kg water
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance (not for patients with galactosemia), gluten free, low residue, kosher.
- Sold in cases of 27 - 8 oz. cartons.
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product.