Compleat Pediatric Reduced Calorie is an unflavored tube feeding formula made with real food ingredients.
- 40% fewer calories than the regular Compleat Pediatric for children with decreased caloric needs.
- 150 calories per 8.45 oz.
- 20% Protein from dehydrated chicken powder, milk protein concentrate, pea protein isolate.
- 51% Carbohydrates from fruit and vegetable ingredient blend including; green been powder, tomato paste, peach puree, cranberry juice concentrate, carrot powder, brown rice syrup.
- 29% Fat from canola oil, MCT oil.
- Caloric Density: 0.6 cal/mL
- Nonprotein Calorie: Nitrogen Ratio: 118:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 20:80
- n-6:n-3 Ratio: 5:1
- Water Content: 88%
- Osmolality: 310 mOsm/kg water
- Fiber Content: 10 g/L from pea fiber, gum acacia, FOS, inulin, fruit and vegetable ingredient blend.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance diets (not for individuals with galactosemia), gluten free.
- Fiber blend helps support digestive health and normal bowel function.
- Sold in cases of 24 - 8.45 oz. cartons.
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product
More fruit and vegetable ingredients includes a blend of 6 fruits and vegetables - peas, tomato paste, green beans, peaches, carrots, cranberry juice concentrate.
Contains brown rice syrup as the main source of carbohydrates.
No corn ingredients.
No soy ingredients.