Peptamen Junior is a complete peptide-based formula for the nutritional management of impaired GI function in children ages one to thirteen years old.
- Nutritionally complete tube feeding or oral supplement.
- 250 calories per 8.45 oz.
- 12% Protein (enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein); 54% Carbohydrates; 34% Fat
- Caloric Density: 1.0 cal/mL
- NPC:N Ratio: 183:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 60:40
- n6:n3 Ration: 4.8:1
Unflavored - 260 mOsm/kg water
Vanilla - 380 mOsm/kg water
Chocolate - 380 mOsm/kg water
Strawberry - 400 mOsm/kg water
- Water: 85%
- Renal Solute Load: 255 mOsm/L
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance (not for patients with galactosemia), gluten free, low residue diets.
- Peptamen Junior contains milk protein not appropriate for individuals with cow's milk protein allergy.
- Sold in cases of 24 - 8.45 oz. cartons
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product