Peptamen AF is an advanced formulaton to help manage inflammatory response and support GI absorbtion and tolerance.
- Complete peptide-based nutrition with EPA, DHA and PREBIO1 soluble fiber.
- Advanced formulation to help manage inflammatory response and support GI absorption and tolerance.
- Very high protein to support the demands of metabolic stress.
- Prebio soluble fiber blend helps promote the growth of beneficial bacteria to help support digestive health.
- 300 calories per 8.45 oz.
- 25% Protein (enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein); 36% Carbohydrates; 39% Fat.
- Caloric Density: 1.2 cal/mL
- NPC:N Ratio: 76:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 50:50
- n6:n3 Ratio: 1.8:1
- Osmolality: 390 m/OSm/kg water
- Water: 81%
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance (not for patients with galactosemia), gluten free, low residue diets.
- Peptamen AF contains milk protein not appropriate for individuals with cow's milk protein allergy.
- Sold in cases of 24 - 8.45 oz. cartons.
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product.