Peptamen Junior Fiber is a complete peptide based formula with a blend of insoluble fiber and Prebio1 soluble fiber for the nutritional management of impaired GI function in children 1 - 13 years old.
- 250 calories per 8.45 oz.
- 12% Protein (enzymatically hydrolyzed whey protein); 54% Carbohydrates; 34% Fat
- Caloric Density: 1.0 cal/mL
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 60:40
- n6:n3 Ration: 4.8:1
- Osmolality: 390 mOsm/kg water
- Renal Solute Load: 255 mOsm/L
- Fiber Content: 7.4 g/L (pea fiber, FOS, inulin)
- Water: 85%
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance (not for patients with galactosemia), gluten free diets.
- Peptamen Junior formula contains milk protein, not appropriate for individuals with cow's milk protein allergy.
- Sold in cases of 24 - 8.45 oz. cartons
- Vanilla flavor
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product