Boost Kid Essentials 1.5 with Fiber is a calorically dense, nutritionally complete pediatric formula with added fiber specifically designed for children 1 to 13 years old.
- Provides more calories per serving than standard 1.0 formulas.
- Nutritionally complete formula for tube feeding or oral use.
- Fiber blend helps support digestive health and normal bowel function.
- 360 calories per 8 oz.
- 11% Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates [milk], whey protein concentrate); 44% Carbohydrates; 45% Fat
- Caloric Density: 1.5 cal/mL
- NPC: N Ratio: 199:1
- MCT:LCT Ratio: 10:90
- n6:n3 Ratio: 6.9:1
- Water: 71%
- Osmolality: 405 mOsm/kg water
- Fiber Content: 8 g/L (PHGG, soy fiber)
- Appropriate for lactose intolerance (not for patients with galactosemia), gluten free, kosher.
- Vanilla flavor.
- Sold in cases of 27 - 8 oz. cartons.
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product.