Compleat is an unflavored nutritionally complete tube feeding formula made with real food ingredients. It provides a convenient alternative to blenderized, homemade tube feedings.
- Compleat includes a blend of ingredients from real foods such as tomato paste, peaches, green beans, peas, carrots, and cranberry juice concentrate.
- 265 calories per 8.45 oz.
- 18% Protein from milk protein concentrate, dehydrated chicken powder, and pea protein isolate.
- 48% Carbohydrates.
- 34% Fat from canola oil.
- Caloric Density: 1.06 cal/mL
- Nonprotein Calorie: Nitrogen Ratio: 113:1
- n-6:n-3 Ratio: 3:1
- Water Content: 83%
- Osmolality: 450 mOsm/kg water
- Fiber Content 8 g/L from pea fiber, gum acacia, FOS, inulin, fruit and vegetable ingredient blend.
- Gluten free, suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Fiber blend helps support digestive health and normal bowel function.
- No corn or soy ingredients.
- Sold in cases of 24 - 8.45 oz. cartons.
This is a medical nutritional - consumers should consult their physician on the use of this product
More fruit and vegetable ingredients includes a blend of 6 fruits and vegetables - peas, tomato paste, green beans, peaches, carrots, cranberry juice concentrate.
Contains brown rice syrup as the main source of carbohydrates.
No corn ingredients.
No soy ingredients.